I like Brie cheese. I like it a lot.
I especially like it when it’s baked with other things that I like to make it super likeable. If this recipe were a person it would have so many friend requests on facebook.
- A wheel of camembert or brie – try to get one packaged in a wooden box.
- 1 clove of garlic – sliced
- 2 fresh sprigs of rosemary
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup of mixed nuts – almonds and walnuts work just fine
- Baguette or other bread torn into pieces
Step 1: Unwrap the camembert completely and slice off the top of the rind. Stick in slices of garlic and bits of rosemary over the top. Place back into the bottom part of the wooden box that it came in. If it didn’t come in a wooden box, just put some tinfoil around it and place it on a baking tray.
Step 2: Bake in a 200˚C (400˚F) oven for 10 minutes, or until the cheese starts to ooze.
Step 3: Meanwhile, mix together the nuts and cranberries.
Step 4: Serve on a plate with the nuts and cranberries around it. Dip a piece of bread into the camembert and then into the mixture of nuts and cranberries and enjoy!